Friday, April 17, 2015

Spring Time Seminar

Each year the Iowa State Bass Fishing Club invites me over to speak about various topics.  This group is quite an assembly of college kids, many of them fishing tournaments all over the Midwest on the FLW College Fishing Series.  It's a great group of young men and women and they are always eager to try and pick up a pointer or two from the experiences I have had in my fishing adventures.

This past week I was on campus to talk a little about tournament fishing and about the spawn in Iowa.  I gave a few facts, some reasons why fishing is difficult during the spawning season and what adjustments to make when the spawn causes tough fishing.  It's a privilege to speak to the next generation of bass tournament anglers and I sure hope they all picked up a few pointers to help them catch some more fish and understand the great products I stand behind.

VEXILAR  www.vexilar.com
HOT ROD BAITS  www.hotrodbaits.com
OPTIMUM BAITS  www.optimumbaits.com
QUANTUM RODS and REELS  www.quantumfishing.com
MINN KOTA/TALON  www.minnkotamotors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment