Tuesday, November 1, 2022

I LOVE FALL Fishing

October and November, when timed correctly can be the best fishing an angler does all year long.  This translates for bass, walleye and panfish.  I have grown to love this time of year and use every chance I get on the weekends to soak it up.  I typically go for bass during this stretch, as I know I will get my fill of panfish once the ice season starts. 

Bait selection this time of year is critical, and will "make or break" your day on the water.  Water temperatures in the fifties and high forties are ideal for jerkbaits and crankbaits.  Understanding the mood of the fish will allow you to match that mood to the speed of your lure.  When things get colder or the current weather does not have them biting a crankbait, then it is time for a tube, or smaller, slower offering.  Let the bass tell you what speed your lures should be going, and you will have a great day!

Gear Links: IMA LURES  QUANTUM Rods/Reels  SCHEELS



No comments:

Post a Comment