Monday, January 23, 2012

The first one...

As many of you know, I enjoy fishing.  It has been my ambition since I was a small boy back in Independence, Iowa.  I guess I have the Wapsipinicon River to blame for that, among the many people who took me fishing as I grew up; my dad and mom, great-uncle "Tough", Kevin Christensen, Chuck Marshall, Jack Toale, and my numerous high school and college friends.  I always looked forward with to the next fishing adventure no matter who it was with.

My goal for this blog is to share my fishing stories with you.  Sometimes it may be articles that I write for newspapers or magazines, or simply a recap of my day of fishing.  I truly love to chase fish and find where they live so my family, friends and I can catch them.  I hope you enjoy my future blogs.
Brian Bowles and I at a recent ice fishing trip to Clear Lake to catch Yellow Bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment